OLMIS-4944 Add support for timezones in date filters
|Participant||Role||Time Spent||Comments||Latest Comment|
|Reviewer - Complete||37m||14||Something like this: https://github.com/OpenLMIS/openlmis...|
|Reviewer - 92% reviewed||4m|
- Review change in dev-ui to add moment and moment-timezone for build and test.
- Review change in dev-ui's Dockerfile from debian jessie to stretch. Jessie seems to no longer have support.
- Review UI components new locale service to get locale settings from reference data.
- Review new date filters, which get date format and time zone settings from stored locale settings first, then default settings from startup config if those are not found.
- Review new locale cache in reference data UI that saves locale settings to cache on login.
- Review change in CCE UI that uses date filter.
Branches in review
Issues Raised From Comments